Name of the Post: RRC, East Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019
Post Date: 12-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 2234
Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Central Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices vacancies for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay fee online through payment gateway as part of the online application process.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-12-2018 at 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 11-12-2018)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Matric/10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board & ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training).
Name of the DivisionTotal
Danapur division – 702
Dhanbad division – 161
Mughalsarai division – 932
Samastipur division – 82
Plant Depot/ Mughalsarai1 – 37
Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur – 110
Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut – 110
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Apply Online – Click Here
Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here